Use of Unless As Long As Provided. Hello friends, I am going to discuss the use of Unless, As Long As, and Provided.
You will damage your health unless you stop smoking. = you will damage your health if you do not stop smoking.
Unless she was working late, she would be here. = If she was not working, she would be here.
I wouldn’t have taken Paul unless his car hadn’t broken down. = If Paul’s car had not broken down I would not have taken him.
- 1) You don’t have to play ___ you want to.
- 2) She’ll be here tonight, ___ her flight is delayed.
- 3) I would not have bought these unless they ___ on sale.
- 4) I ___ email you unless I have a problem.
- 5) Unless ___ mistaken, he works for Adidas.
- 6) I ___ to college unless it’s raining.
- 7) She is going to quit her job unless she ___ a pay rise.
Use of Unless / As Long / As Provided
- I can’t help you unless you tell me the truth.
- Unless you hurry, you will be late for school.
- You are bound to fail unless you study harder.
- Tom never cleans his room unless I tell him to do so.
- Unless you stop fighting, I’ll call the police.
- I’m calling the cops unless you leave right now.
- Unless I am mistaken, I’ve seen that man before.
- Unless everyone plays well, we may lose the game.
- Unless it rains, the game will be held on Sunday.
- Tom won’t go to sleep unless you read him a story.
- Don’t speak unless you have something worth saying.
- I don’t use taxis unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- He is reticent and he never speaks unless spoken to.
- He’ll never achieve anything unless he works harder.
- Unless it’s absolutely necessary, I don’t use taxis.
- I never wash the dishes unless my mother tells me to.
- I won’t divorce you unless you give me a good reason.
- You don’t have to commit yourself unless you want to.
- Unless I hear from you, I’ll plan to meet you at five.
- I will come on Monday unless you write to the contrary.
- You can’t accuse him of stealing unless you have proof.
- I won’t be able to finish it unless I receive your help.
- Unless you listen carefully, you’ll be in trouble later.
- We won’t know whether we can do it or not unless we try.
- I won’t go with you unless you tell me where we’re going.
- I’ll expect you tomorrow unless you let me know otherwise.
- Unless you have good credit, buying a house is impossible.
- I don’t want to buy it for you unless I’m sure you want it.
- I won’t divorce you unless you give me a legitimate reason.
- I won’t tell anyone your secret unless you tell me it’s OK.
- Unless I leave right away, I’ll be late for my appointment.
- Unless they have a good wine list, I don’t want to eat here.
- Technology is in itself meaningless unless it serves mankind.
- Unless it’s something fairly impressive, I won’t remember it.
- Yoko would not have taken chemistry unless she had needed it.
- He is in danger of losing his position unless he works harder.
- Unless there is a miracle, we won’t be able to make it on time.
- We cannot hope for success in life unless we are in good health.
- Unless you make a decision quickly, the opportunity will be lost.
- There’s little chance of keeping slim unless you stick to a diet.
- Unless we tell Tom otherwise, he plans to be at tomorrow’s meeting.
- We can’t survive on this island unless we find some drinking water.
- Unless Tom tells you otherwise, you should be at tomorrow’s meeting.
- We plan to do what Tom suggests unless somebody tells we shouldn’t.
- He’s shy, and never speaks unless spoken to. You have to talk to him.
- Tom wouldn’t have given this to me unless it was something important.
- A trip to Hokkaido is not a trip to Hokkaido unless you try the seafood.
- I don’t plan to get divorced from you unless you give me a valid reason.
- I will be able to see you tomorrow unless something unexpected turns up.
- I will come on Wednesday evening unless I hear from you to the contrary.
Don’t move unless I tell you.
He never speaks unless spoken to.
You’ll never know unless you try.
He did not speak unless spoken to.
I won’t go, unless the rain stops.
Tom never speaks unless spoken to.
Don’t speak unless you’re spoken to.
You won’t be in time unless you run.
We can’t help you unless you help us.
I can’t go there unless I go with Tom.
I won’t do that unless you want me to.
Tom won’t go unless Mary goes with him.
You don’t have to go unless you want to.
Don’t say anything unless it’s important.
I can’t do that unless I have Tom’s help.
I won’t tell anyone unless you want me to.
Tom doesn’t need to go there unless he wants to.
Unless Tom is sober, I don’t want him helping us.
Some people seldom speak unless they’re spoken to.
Tom can’t decide unless you tell him all the facts.
I couldn’t possibly go there unless you went with me.
You don’t have to go to the party unless you want to.
Unless whales are protected, they will become extinct.
You do not have to go to the dance unless you want to.
Tom doesn’t have to dance with Mary unless he wants to.
Tom won’t be able to finish the job unless we help him.
Unless you can speak French, they won’t understand you.
Tom says that he can’t sleep unless it’s completely dark.
There are people who seldom speak unless they’re spoken to.
I’m not going to tell you unless you tell me why you want to know.
Don’t come unless I tell you to.
Unless it rains, I will go, too.
He’ll fail, unless he tries harder.
Unless I miss my guess, he is forty.
Unless you start now, you’ll be late.
You will fail unless you work harder.
I will not go unless it stops raining.
Unless you study, you won’t learn this.
You won’t succeed unless you work hard.
He does not speak unless he is asked to.
Tom won’t do that unless you ask him to.
We won’t go out unless it stops raining.
You don’t need to go unless you want to.
A dog seldom bites unless it is attacked.
It won’t happen unless you make it happen.
Nothing happens unless you make it happen.
I can’t decide unless you tell me your plan.
You can’t enter here unless you have a pass.
Tom never does anything unless I tell him to.
Tom won’t know we’re here unless we tell him.